As always, we want to deliver practical and highly valuable technical and business oriented content to our attendees. Therefore, we encourage and welcome people who are involved in developing, integrating and managing applications from the
community to submit a session proposal.
We are interested in content that:
- Demonstrates techniques and/or technology
- Provides/discusses code examples and illustrative diagrams
- Is informative and instructional
- Provides insight into current software development trends
- Illustrates use cases or success stories
Sessions may be 30, 45 or 60 minutes long and the length of the session should be indicated with your proposal.
Your session may be organised as a detailed how-to presentation, may focus on best practices, or may be case studies that show the power of the Progress Software products or related technologies and industry trends. We are also welcoming proposals for hands on technical workshops on the first day of the conference.
We would like to see sessions covering the whole range of Progress Software related activities, including:
- User interface technologies including Mobile and Web UI
- OpenEdge Development, Administration and Management
- Development and Architecture including Developer Productivity, Tools and Frameworks, Business Process Management, Workflow Automation
- OpenEdge, Kendo UI, Kendo UI Builder, Telerik Products, Corticon, Data Direct, Sitefinity
- NativeScript, NativeChat, Kinvey, Data RPM
Workshops may be offered either as pre-conference or during the conference. Workshops are expected to be hands-on, facilitating cloud based setups that we can provide in cooperation with Progress Software. Workshops should be a minimum of three hours in length
All speaker applicants will be required to accept the Speaker Terms and Conditions in
order for their Speaker application to be considered.
Speakers of non commercial sessions will receive a complimentary conference pass.
If you want to play an active role in this exciting conference please send your session proposal to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All proposals are due by May 15th, 2022.
Proposals are requested to be sent as documents in either Microsoft Word or plain text format attached to an email.
We look forward to seeing you all in Vienna!
PUG Challenge Speaker Team