Welcome to the EMEA PUG Challenge 2013
Save the date for our very own EMEA PUG Challenge conference 2013!
Last year's PUG Challenge conference in Manchester was even more successful than the previous one. This year the conference will be in Brussels on Thursday 7th and Friday 8th November 2013.
We are now seeing the fruits of additional OpenEdge funding since the Progress restructuring, with a very exciting Mobile development released early in the year in OpenEdge 11.2 and more functionality in 11.3 due around the time of the conference. Conference highlights will include:
- The recent OpenEdge release 11.2 and the announced OpenEdge 11.3 release
- Detailed information about the highted features such as OpenEdge Mobile, OpenEdge BPM and Corticon
- OpenEdge administration, tuning, scalability, disaster recovery, integration
- Application life cycle management and productivity improvements
- Development, architecture and programming techniques
- User interface alternatives, cloud deployments and internet technologies
The conference will take place at the interesting Radisson Blu Royal Hotel in Central Brussels. This year we will be holding our entertainment within the hotel itself, so this will be convenient for everyone.
Meet experts from Progress Software, other tool vendors and the community face to face for more networking opportunities than ever before.
So don't miss out! Mark 7th and 8th November in your diaries and revisit this site regularly for updates.
Our 2012 sponsors
We would like to thank our sponsors for their support and contributions towards making the 2012 conference in Manchester a great success.