EMEA PUG Challenge 2015
This year the PUG Challenge event will be held in the Scanic Hotel, Vester Soegade 6, 1601 Copenhagen, Denmark from 4th - 6th November 2015.
This website is currently being updated and the new version with the ability to register should be avalable from April 7th 2015
Below are some details of last year for those who missed it.
The European Progress User Groups again in 2014 organised a technical and business oriented conference, this time it was held in the Hilton Hotel in Düsseldorf, Germany on 19th - 21st November, including pre-conference workshops on the 19th November.
This event is the premier conference for the Progress community in Europe and the biggest conference for Progress developers worldwide in the year 2014.
To download last year's sessions Click Here
Conference Highlights were
- Latest news about Progress Software products such as OpenEdge, OpenEdge Mobile, Progress Pacific, Rollbase, Corticon, DataDirect and Modulus
- Industry trends such as SaaS, PaaS, Mobile, Web and BRM and how to leverage this with OpenEdge applications
- Development, application architecture and integration best practices and tools and techniques
- Operational best practices and case studies such as database management and tuning, disaster recovery, high availability
- Sessions delivered by independent consultants, application partners, direct end users and of course well known Progress Software representatives
- Opening keynote session about the future of Progress products held by key executives of Progress Software
- Hands-on pre-conference workshops on the 19th of November 2014 on topics such as disaster recovery and high availability, object oriented programming and introductions into various Progress Software products